Vilnius royal afternoon tea at the Augustas & Barbora Love Story Café is a romantic memory of the influence of Italian cuisine on the food culture of Vilnius, and of a lyrical and dramatic love story.
Price: EUR 55/2 people.
Offer valid: 5 June – 31 December 2023.
Address: Stiklių g. 7.
Reservations: Secret Love cultural start-up, e-mail: [email protected].
[button class=red title="More information" target=_blank] https://slaptameile.lt/showroom/en/product/vilnius-royal-afternoon-tea-i-augustas-and-barbora-love-story-cafe/[/button]
- Barbora – a combination of citrus mousse, raspberry, strawberry and orange cream, crispy filling and clotted cream.
- Augustas – a combination of crispy biscuit, caramel mascarpone cream, crispy filling and clotted cream.
- Mini macaroons, fresh fruit and berries.
- Toasted bread with parsley, Greek sauce and goat cheese spread and baked tomatoes.
- Assorted tea sandwiches with Serrano ham, salad and sun-dried tomato spread.
- Cream cheese with pineapple, hard cheese and green olives.
- Natural burrata cheese with home-grown basil and natural olive oil sauce.
- Wheat bread with beetroot.
- Beverages: choice of rose lemonade or coffee, pink latte or tea.